Sometimes we just find ourselves in the right place at the right time.
I was only working in the corporate world for a few years when I sold everything I owned and moved to Paris.
It was the best thing I ever did in my life.
Yes, I took the risk, but my company took a risk with me too, and I rose to the occasion. I never said, “I don’t know”, “I don’t understand” or “I can’t do it”.
I just did it.
- When technical experience threatened to hold me back, I learned about it
- Where I struggled I asked for help
- When there was a language barrier, I asked for clarity
- I learned how to deal with cultural diversity, complexity and uncertainty
- I learned that there are many kinds of culture; corporate culture; national culture and the culture of change
Finally I learned that obstacles are perceived, and we all have the tools necessary to be successful.
Let me help you push through your challenges and drive your next project to a successful outcome.